TFCB Annual Auction
An auction created by admin
You can also ask questions on our Facebook page
TFCB is facilitating inclusion of Vendors and Bidders from outside the Burlington, VT area!
TFCB will be delivering lots picked up by TFCB from VT Vendors at the initial lot exchange to a Springfield,
MA Lot Exchange and will pick up MA lots purchased by VT buyers at the MA exchange and will deliver them
to a second Burlington Lot Exchange, all in one day!
Please read the Auction Rules carefully and understand the process and requirements before bidding or entering lots in this auction!
Lot Pick-ups and Delivery:
- TFCB will handle all monies, both from buyer and what is owed to vendor. Buyers must pay the TFCB
representative on site (cash or check) before picking up lots. Buyers will be given a receipt and must
present it to Vendors when picking up Lots.
South Burlingon, VT
- The first Lot Exchange will be 10-10:30AM on Sunday Nov 1 in So. Burlington in the parking
garage at the University Mall by the old Sears entrance (see map below).
- All Vermont buyers must attend the 10-10:30AM exchange and pay for all lots purchased even if they only purchased lots from MA.
- Vendors who have lots for MA buyers are to bring the lots to the first exchange location and give them to TFCB for
transport to MA for buyer pick-ups.
- A second Lot Exchange will be held in the Springfield, MA at the Holyoak Mall 3-3:30PM on Sunday Nov 1. (see map below). Please be on time
- All MA buyers and all MA vendors must attend this exchange.
- Lots purchased by MA buyers from VT vendors must be paid for and picked up at this exchange.
- All MA buyers must pay the TFCB
representative on site for all lots purchased and then must present their receipt to TFCB (for VT lots
purchased) or the MA vendors in order to pick up their purchased lots.
- MA vendors with lots sold to VT
buyers will surrender the lots to the TFCB representative who will transport them to VT for the 7PM So.
South Burlington, VT, again
The third Lot Exchange:
- Lots purchased by VT buyers from MA sellers will be picked up in MA
by TFCB and MUST be picked up in South Burlington November 1, 2020 at 7-7:30PM in the mall
parking garage or your lots will become the property of TFCB.
- TFCB will email you on the last day of the auction to confirm which location you are picking up at. You need to reply and confirm your pickup location. If you don't reply, your bids may be canceled.
- Each bidder must register on the auction site with username, actual first and last name, and choose a
location of Lot pick-up (South Burlington, VT or Springfield, MA) Select your state here.
When bidding, please pay close attention to the lot exchange area, either South Burlington, VT or
Springfield, MA. .
- Note, buyers in VT must pick-up VT lots at 10-10:30AM and must pick-up
MA lots at 7-7:30PM in South Burlington!
- If a VT buyer only purchased lots from MA, they still
must attend both Burlington exchanges.
Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB, either at the second or third exchange, or within 2
weeks of the event.
TFCB meets the second Thursday of each month, all meetings are online thru Feb 2021 and all are
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
Bidding will be open from Oct. 23, 2020, midnight to Oct. 31, 2020, 9 p.m.
VT: University Mall
Sears entrance to parking garage at University Mall at Nov. 1, 2020, 10 a.m. (you must be present and pay at this time)
You must return at Nov. 1, 2020, 6 p.m. to pick up lots from other locations.
MA: Holyoak Mall
MA: ground floor of the parking garage in front of the West Side Macey's entrance at the Holyoak Mall in Springfield, MA at Nov. 1, 2020, 3 p.m.
Selling and rules
View all lots for this auction
- All lots must be submitted by Oct. 31, 2020, 9 p.m.
- You will be charged $1 plus 20% of the winning price per lot you sell
- If your lot does not sell, you will be charged $1